To submit a poem, please use the form below.
Or, you can write us a letter:
Edison Literary Review
13 Waverly Drive East
Edison, NJ 08817
- 3-5 poems; 40 lines or fewer stand a better chance.
- When using the submission form, put one poem on each form.
- We accept snail mail submissions but prefer electronic.
- SASE — with sufficient postage; we are unable to return or act on submissions that do not include SASE.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable but notify us immediately if accepted elsewhere. No previously published work.
- No religious, political, greeting card. Haikus occasionally.
- Please include short bio – 210 characters max. We will edit if too long.
- Payment is 1 copy.
- 1st North American serial rights. Rights return to author after publication.
- Editors seldom comment.